Baseball musings, observations and analysis with jokes and links.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chuck Knoblauch's Diary-10/15/1997

Dear Diary-

Another great season in the books. We didn't make the playoffs again, but that's okay. The Twins will rise again! ha ha. I wish we could have played in the World Series but whatever, I guess I'm no Craig Counsell...ANYways, I've got some big news for you, diary. I got another award! Yup, the AL Gold Glove for second base. That's right, I'm the greatest fielder in the league! In fact, "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!" ha ha like Titanic (did you see Kate Winslet's boobs, i swear i could see them for a second...)



I was taking out the trash this morning and it reminded me of Kirby Puckett. Totally sucks about his glaucoma. I wish there was some magic drug he could take to give him his baseball skills back...PSYCHE! Drugs are bad. I just wish me and K-Puck were back together again like the good old days. We were like a regular "Little Big League," me and him. Now he can't even see the baseball to hit it! I hope nothing like that ever happens to me. Imagine if I just lost my ability to play baseball overnight! Yeah right, as if. That's about as likely as Bret Hart losing his WWF title to HBK. SHARPSHOOTAH!

Well, I gotta go. Me and Marty Cordova are gonna go see that new movie "Beverly Hills Ninja." I invited Torii Hunter, but I think he misheard the title or something 'cuz he just glared at me until I walked away. I guess Chris Farley plays a ninja, but he's all, like, fat and stuff so he's not that good at it, but he's still kind of good at it. Looks awesome! Chris Farley is soooooooooooo funny, I hope he keeps making movies forever!

Catch you on the flip side, Diary...

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment